Favourite desktop wallpapers – Vladstudio
If you’re looking for some cool new desktop wallpapers for your computer background, we’ve got just the place for you. Very quirky, highly original. Some great characters, colorful, thoughtful, interesting, great seasonal options, but without being too intrusive.
Get yourself over to Vladstudio. We love the fact that he does multi screen wallpapers too.
We’ve got plenty of customers asking how to work from home, access their office computer and network. There are different way of solving this depending […] - More
There’s a great map on the ThinkBroadband website showing broadband service availability across the country. From many different providers and many different technologies. The one […] - More
We see quite a few customers uploading PDF files onto their websites and then running into problems because the files are too large or they […] - More
“Many thanks to Mike Gelder of Redleg IT. Excellent service and help provided at all stages of a recent IT upgrade. Well done.” Some recent […] - More
- Outlook 2016 with Gmail keep getting prompted for "Sign in with your Google account" IMAPOutlook 2016 loads up with a Google Gmail or Googlemail account configured and imediately prompts with a Sign in with your Google account prompt. It happens as soon as the Send/Receive runs to download new messages. You might see error 0x800CCC0E Outlook cannot synchonize subscribed folders. If you login, it prompts to authorise Microsoft, which […]
- Bootrec rebuildbcd or scanos - total identified Windows installations: 0We've just had a Windows 8.1 Lenovo laptop that stopped booting. It reported attempting Automatic Repair and kept failing and rebooting through the same cycle. The advanced options after that has failed also gave you you a startup repair option. That wasn't able to fix the fault either. The usual fix under those circumstances is […]
- 0x800F081F can’t install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10Had a few instances of installing specific business software or older programs that get a prompt in Windows 10 that .Net 3.5 will be required. They'll either try and add it and fail or you'll attempt to manually install it from the Windows Features section of Control Panel > Programs. Often you get error 0x800F081F […]
- Buffalo DriveStation backup error on SBS Server 2008 (msexchangeis 9782, error code '2155348010')Attaching a new Buffalo Drivestation 3TB Velocity USB 3.0 backup drive (HD_LXU3) to an old Windows Server 2008, which is part of Small Business Server 2008, reminded us of an error we'd not seen for a few years. The standard Windows Server backup failed to run within a couple of minutes, despite having been configured […]
- Avastclear gives error 'stub cannot run installer / updater ...'We've had a few license warnings for Avast Business Antivirus Cloudcare recently. Usually when upgrading, eg from Cloudcare 4.2.x to 4.3.0. To fix the licence warning you usually need to uninstall the current version, reboot and reinstall the latest. Even then it doesn't always work and using avastclear, the official uninstaller program from Avast / […]